Friday, July 20, 2012
What To Do
I've been up and at em doing research for up and coming projects and found quite a few interesting things. As I delve more into these 'things' my brainstorming doesn't stop. I realize I have to find a way to make sure everyone is listening and being proactive. My blog is about HELPING OTHERS. How we can help and ways to improve the quality of help that we give. In my browsing I saw various posts about these efforts some were a little sketchy but at the same time it did provide an opportunity for homeless people to earn money. Which I see nothing wrong with that considering there are many laws against pan handling as well as many requirements that wouldn't permit 'This Guy' to work in that sort of environment.
I'm really interested in meeting with THIS GUY and finding out what's his story. As a youngster in the city I sometimes gave money to THIS GUY and later opted out to just buy him something to eat due to some precautions I later developed in life. Now at this point I'm taking on a more active role to not just feed THIS GUY for a day but as the saying goes teach him how to fish for a lifetime. This is a monumental journey I'm heading on here and I ask that you all continue to support me along the way. Send me any ideas or links that'll help me raise funds for THIS GUY and anyone in his situation. We are a village now lets raise the HEART vibrations up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment